Barcelo Solymar, Varadero, Cuba, November 04 to 08, 2019
In this sense, the Organizing Committee of the event proposes the following work topics in its different workshops, all led by a central idea: “Agroecology as basis for the socioecological resilience of agricultural systems”.
- Family agriculture and gender approach in the rural context.
- Research and knowledge management aimed at sustainable agricultural development.
- Agroforestry systems and their impact in the face of climate change.
- Local farming innovation for agricultural development.
- Socioeconomic and management aspects in sustainable rural development.
- Sustainable management of agricultural and animal husbandry lands.
- Agroenergetic systems and their challenges in the face of climate change.
- Animal and plant health on agroecological principles.